1. Start with a fleece blanket and a cute baby.
2. Cut the fleece into two egg shapes big enough to go around the baby.
3. Cut a hole for the baby's face and two slits for arms.
4. Since this is a dragon-egg costume and not a chicken-egg costume, cut out some red spots.
5. Sew on the spots. Sew around the head and arm openings to reinforce them. Then stitch the two sides together, leaving an opening at the bottom big enough to insert baby.
6. Pose baby with big sister in her dragon costume. It's a mama dragon and her egg! (Warning: By this time, the cute baby might be in no mood for photos.)